Scope – the Terms and Conditions (T&C) covers all outlets operating under the CENTRAL SNOWSPORTS branding. This includes: - Falls Creek Central Snowsports Pty Ltd and Hakuba Central Snowsports Pty Ltd.
EQUIPMENT EXCHANGE / SWAP.
1. Demo/Premium equipment packages include free swapping, this allows you to try different skis or boards.
2. Swap from skis to boards in our standard range is free for the first swap. For subsequent swaps there is a ¥1500 fee in Japan (Hakuba Central Snowsports Pty Ltd) and $15 fee in Australia (Falls Creek Central Snowsports Pty Ltd).
3. There is no charge for boot changes.
4. You are required to make your own way to the closest store with equipment for exchanges / swaps. Skiers are to bring boots and skis for any changes and or adjustments.
1. Children are classified by age.
2. Children aged 14 and under are considered “children” for equipment rental in Japan (Hakuba Central Snowsports Pty Ltd) and aged 17 and under in Australia (Falls Creek Central Snowsports Pty Ltd).
REFUND, AMENDMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICY.
1. A refund can be provided for early rental on returns for bookings made directly with Central Snowsports. Equipment is to be returned before 5.00 pm on the last day, any refund is processed with that being the conclusion of the last day. Refunds are processed through original payment, less merchant fees.
2. Refunds will not be given for unused days in the middle of your hire period.
3. Refunds are not available on specials, promotional and discounted packages unless otherwise advised.
4. Cancellations or amendments for any items booked online with Central Snowsports directly through the centralsnowsports.com.au must be made at least 48 hours before the first day of hire.
5. Covid19 related cancellations will be refunded in full less the merchant fee of 3.5%
6. Cancellations up to 7 days before first day of hire, items refunded will incur a 20% cancellation fee.
7. Cancellations of any items from the hire start date will incur 1 full day rental cancellation fee.
8. All online hire bookings must be made 72 hours before the first day of hire. First day of hire is the first day the equipment is used.
9. Bookings made through any agent are not eligible for an early return refund. Check your booking for the terms and conditions and relevant cancellation policy.
EQUIPMENT COLLECTION | LATE RETURNS.
1. Equipment can be collected from 1pm before the first day of hire. Collection after 1pm is not counted as a hire day. A minimum of 1 full day hire will be charged for equipment rental.
2. Equipment returned after 9am after the last day of hire will be charged as a full day.
3. Equipment can be collected from either of the two stores in Falls Creek. In Hakuba, Japan we have four stores and equipment can be collected from your store of choice.
LOSS AND DAMAGE POLICY.
1. Damage insurance is built into the price of the rental for any repairable damage which includes the following –
1. Base scratches
2. Edge and base tuning.
3. Base patching and P-texing /core shots
4. De laminations
5. Cracked top sheets
6. Snapped board or ski
2. Damage from misuse, skiing on roads, damage to top sheets from ski to ski contact will be charged at the discretion of the manager. Repairs start at $80 in Australia and equivalent costs in Yen.
3. Rental equipment that is lost, stolen or irreparable will be charged at the 14-day rental rate.
4. Normal wear and tear are excluded from the damage clause.
RENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS – RENTERS AGREEMENT.
1. I will be responsible for the return of the goods and equipment in good order and condition.
2. I will be responsible to pay for damage, however caused, to the goods and equipment.
3. I agree to return the goods and equipment to Central Snowsports no later than 5pm and the last day of the hiring period.
4. Once we have completed the hire process and taken delivery of the goods and equipment Central Snowsports are not obliged to give a refund under any circumstances.
5. On agreeing to the terms and conditions, you acknowledge that the recreational activities are dangerous with inherent risks and hazards and as a consequence (including serious personal injury) and sometimes death can occur. You accept all such risks and hereby waive the right to sue the suppliers for any personal injury or death suffered by you in any way whatsoever caused by or arising from such injuries.
6. Central Snowsports strongly recommend that all skiers and snowboarders wear accredited helmets whenever skiing or snowboarding and Central Snowsports also recommend that snowboarders wear wrist guards.
7. The equipment and services Central Snowsports supplies are rendered with due care and skill based on the information we receive from you.
8. Central Snowsports recommends travel insurance.
TOURING GEAR / SPECIAL CONDITIONS –
Available at HAKUBA CENTRAL SNOWSPORTS (ONLY)
Airbag Deployment for any reason has 10,000 JPY repacking charge
Hakuba Central Snowsports supplies all touring equipment in good faith that renters have appropriate training in backcountry skiing/riding, snowpack assessment, rescue and search techniques and First Aid.
Hakuba Central Snowsports recommends contracting a local guide with relevant knowledge and qualifications in backcountry skiing and riding as well as local Hakuba conditions.
Hakuba Central Snowsports does not provide training in the use of rescue and search equipment nor make recommendations as to its effectiveness under any circumstances.
This includes transceivers, probes, shovels, safety blankets, Airbag back packs, ski and snowboard bindings and touring poles.
Touring gear can be fragile if misused. All breakages are the responsibility of the renter. Renters to inspect and sign waiver prior to hiring the equipment. Acknowledging suitability and condition of equipment supplied.
- Subject to availability.
All touring equipment can be booked online via centralsnowsports.com.au
DISCOUNT OFFERS AND SPECIALS.
1. All Discounts offered by Hakuba Central Snowsports are redeemed using Promo Codes via centralsnowsports.com.au only. Not redeemble in store with out online booking using Promo Code.
2. All Codes apply to hard goods only. Skis/boots/poles, skis/poles, board/boots, board only packages. They do not apply to clothing and accessories.
At Central Snowsports, we support payments from major credit cards including Visa, Master Card and American Express to secure your online transactions.
Sign up to our mailing list
Join up now to our mailing list to receive information about upcoming events, and discounts! Your details won't be given or sold to any other organisation.